Sunday 4 November 2012

November 4th Update

Parents and Players,

I have had a blast with you! Continue enjoying hockey and working hard. Just to make you aware, I will not be at practice this Wednesday (November 7 -  Mrs. Budz is having knee surgery) and Saturday (in Regina for a hockey tournament). I am leaving a practice plan for the coaches; however, gentlemen do as you see fit. I am a little concerned with the numbers helping for the above two days, and if any parents want to provide some assistance on the ice with our coaches, please ask them as I would think they would appreciate the help.

Drew Fleger, thank you for filling out the IP survey and I am wondering if you want to be the 7th man on Sunday, November 18?

Teams will be picked shortly after the Remembrance Day Week-end, probably November 14.

No comments:

Post a Comment